Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Blueprint

Hello blogger friends! In my endeavor to piece together what's going on in America, I came across a book that is very intriguing. It's called "The Blueprint" and is written by Ken Blackwell and Ken Klukowski. Their bios were very interesting and gave me the impression it would not be too radical of a viewpoint and possibly form a better framework than I'm attempting. As the references encompass 23 pages at the back of the book, I felt pretty comfortable that they had done their research.

I'll read this book and post my thoughts here. Anyone who knows me well knows that I usually try to see things objectively and normally ensure the sources and facts are being fairly represented (yes, I recently removed a post on my blog because I failed to do this), so I'll be scrutinizing this book pretty closely.

Stay tuned for further information.

No comments:

Post a Comment